CARMEL, IN, May 23, 2022 – The Indiana Aviation Hall of Fame (INAHOF) Board of Directors are pleased to announce the members of the Class of 2022. These outstanding individuals have made significant and enduring contributions to the history of aviation and aerospace in Indiana, our nation, or the world through achievement, leadership, exceptional service, innovation, or entrepreneurial spirit.
The 2022 Indiana Aviation Hall of Fame Honorees are:
- Laura Goldsberry – 1st Female U.S. Customs Service helicopter pilot
- Maj. Charles Hall, USAAF – First Tuskegee Airman to down an enemy aircraft in WWII
- Mike Hudson – Visionary leader of Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Col. James Kasler, USAF– Combat veteran, three-time recipient of the Air Force Cross
- James Maris – Purdue Professor, helped establish the Purdue Aviation Technology Program
- Maj. Gen. Robert Nester, USAFR (Retired) – Combat veteran, leader, professional pilot, Distinguished Flying Cross
- Michael Pittard – Aviation Entrepreneur
- Jack Schweibold – World record holder, helicopter test pilot
The Class of 2022 will be inducted at the INAHOF Honors Banquet on October 8, 2022, in Carmel, Indiana.
Information about the Indiana Aviation Hall of Fame and the 2022 Honors Banquet can be found at https://inahof.org.